CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
Position: Heavy Haul Transport Driver
Driver will transport equipment to and from jobsites. Loads will vary in weight and size depending on job specifics and customer needs. Interstate and intrastate hauls per customer requests. In the rare occasion our drivers do go across state lines Per diem and accommodations are provided.
- Transport heavy loads within assigned route while staying in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of tractor and trailer to properly determine whether their vehicle complies with weight and height limits on bridges and tunnels.
- Knowledge of different tractor and trailer configurations to complete job tasks given.
- Complete proper and accurate inspection and maintenance records.
- Complete proper and accurate daily and monthly driving records.
- Coordinate with dispatchers providing updates on pick up and delivery times.
- Class A commercial drivers license
- Driving and vehicle operation knowledge.
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to complete routine daily maintenance.
- Pass mandatory medical and drug test screening.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
- Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.