CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
We are hiring an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems on commercial job sites. To perform in this role, you need experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems or a competed apprenticeship.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Ensure compliance on job sites.
- Preferred completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver's license.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Pass mandatory drug test screening.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
- Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.