CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
Position: Concrete Finisher
We are hiring concrete finishers to smooth finished surfaces of poured concrete to specific textures. work as part of a construction crew in a collaborative, team environment and report directly to their project manager or foremen. You will work in all environments and weather conditions during shifts and must also travel to job sites to perform specialized work.
- Finish Concrete Surfaces
- Set forms
- Position Concrete Trucks
- Set and spread Poured Concrete.
- Patch holes
- Repair Old Concrete
- Clean and maintain tools.
- Operate tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to ensure safety on job sites.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment.
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.
- Pass mandatory drug test screening.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Stamina and endurance are needed to perform a very physical job. Some job tasks are strenuous and physically demanding for long hours and in extreme environmental conditions.
- Strength, lifting duties involve carrying weights in excess of 50 pounds.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
- Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.