CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
Perform physical tasks such as cleaning, removing debris, loading and unloading materials, assembling and disassembling temporary structures, digging trenches, compacting earth, and assisting skilled craftspeople with their duties. Job tasks will vary, changing from day to day. You will perform a variety of duties involving tool use, lifting, carrying and managing equipment and machinery to provide support and aid to the skilled craftspeople on-site.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment.
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.
- Pass mandatory drug test screening.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Stamina and endurance are needed to perform a very physical job. Some job tasks are strenuous and physically demanding for long hours and in extreme environmental conditions.
- Strength, lifting duties involve carrying weights in excess of 50 pounds.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
- Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.