CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
Position: Mechanics Assistant
Mechanic assistant to provide support and assistance to lead mechanics. Helping with repair and maintenance-related tasks. Opportunity for growth and the gain of knowledge within the shop.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Repair and replace automotive parts.
- Provide Diagnostic Support
- Maintain customer and vehicle records.
- Maintain shop cleanliness and safety.
- Basic working knowledge of automotive parts and services.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities preferred.
- Team communication with lead mechanics and co-workers.
- Previous experience, especially in a particular industry, preferred.
- Pass mandatory drug test screening.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Strength, lifting duties involve carrying weights more than 50 pounds.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
- Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.