CAREERS WITH D & O CRANE
Before you apply please make sure you meet the requirements listed for the job listing as described below.
Position: NCCCO Certified Crane Operator
Crane operator to safely complete job tasks with the use of lifting equipment. Work closely with customers and ground operators to complete daily duties. Will be required to perform equipment inspections and maintenance on a regular basis. To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience with cranes and building materials. Problem-solving and attention to detail are also must-have skills.
- Operate cranes and equipment as assigned.
- Inspect equipment and machinery.
- Keep and update maintenance logs.
- Set up machinery based on complex manuals.
- Coordinate with ground operators and interpret hand and verbal signals.
- Follow Safety guidelines and protocols.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- NCCCO certification through accredited company.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
- Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipment.
- Previous experience as a crane operator or similar role.
- Pass mandatory medical and drug test screening.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs or more.
- 7 paid holidays per year
- New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 40 Hours of paid sick leave per year
- Simple IRA offered after 90day probation period is complete.
- Based on Experience
- Full time or part time
Some weekends and holidays
To apply, fill out the form and let us know what position you are interested in. We will then email you an application to fill out for employment.